CAMPING OPEN FROM MAY 10 TO OCTOBER 14, 2019
Welcome to Camping Boréal
Located in the beautiful Mont-Tremblant touristic area, Camping Boréal welcomes you with an array of services and activities including a heated swimming pool, beach activities by a natural and private lake and camping sites where majestic trees have been preserved. When you stay with us, you opt for a camping with complete amenities a few minutes away from Mont-Tremblant touristic attractions.
An Array of Activities
Many activities await you at Camping Boréal! Children and adults will enjoy many games including our kids’ playground with its 2-floor pirate boat. Our large wooded or sunny sites are sure to please. Various activities are also available on our private and natural lake (pedal boats, canoes, kayaks, etc.) while our heated pool also delights campers.
LIST OF ACTIVITIES FOR 2019
- Season Schedule: May 10 to October 14
- Check-in time: 2 p.m.
- Latest check-in: 9 p.m.
- Checkout time: 1 p.m.
To ensure security and peacefulness of the site, please follow these simple camping rules:
- Visitors are welcome but must follow specific schedules and fees
- Curfew for all campers is at 11 p.m.
- Lake beach and pool are accessible to all
- Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times (Pitbull and Doberman are prohibited)
- Speed limit for all vehicles on camping private roads is 10 km/h
- Campfires can only be lit in designated areas.
- Wood is available for purchase at the convenience store.